HACCP provides businesses with a cost effective system for control of food safety, from ingredients right through to production, storage and distribution to sale and service of the final consumer. The preventive approach of HACCP not only improves food safety management but also complements other quality management systems. Food safety management systems built in accordance with the principles of HACCP have a clearly defined structure.
Achieving HACCP Certification
- ✓Please click here to request a call back, or further information on how you can become HACCP certified. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- ✓Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your HACCP requirements.
- ✓Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- ✓Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- ✓Aids compliance with legal requirements related to the food safety
- ✓Improve profitability through hazard control
- ✓Guarantees high quality of provided services and products
- ✓Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- ✓Saves costs on fees and fines
- ✓Helps maintain and improve your market position
- ✓Minimize corporate risk